Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Apologies

My apologies for the ill language. I was expressing some pent up frustration and should have taken it out in a more appropriate situation. Sorry for the vulgarity Rena.

Though I have not finished my website yet, I am planning on doing it on London! Also, I plan on working on that and a few other things for the majority of tomorrow. What a splendid way to spend leaving my teenage years, right?

Also, this weekend I am probably going to dedicate entirely to catching up on things that I need to catch up on both in this class and others. I have been falling behind a lot lately this semester, I'm not sure what is happening to me, because I'm usually such an on-task type of person. I just really need to get back into the game, and spending an entire weekend on homework should do the trick.

No comments:

Post a Comment